Skype
pjorg9

The Final Experiment The Final Experiment

Polish this game. Make it easier to control and more balanced, then experiment with it. The idea behind it is too innovative to leave at this.

VascoF responds:

Thanks, I agree. The game was made in a rush for Ludum Dare, but I want to make a better version of it.

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

A fun lil' time waster

unique gameplay, cute graphics, fitting soundtrack. Decent work here, fellas.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Why hello Mr Pjorg!

Gravity Boy! Gravity Boy!

Because you requested a review...

First of all, the gravity-flipping thing is getting a bit tired at this point with games like time fcuk and shift out there.

The character had a distinct look, but you probably could have just made him a red circle or something, seeing as the game doesn't have a storyline to it. The character didn't really have a walk cycle.

The gameplay solid but got boring quickly.

TheGameHomepage responds:

Just wanted to respond to this:

> Something should change when the character is in "Limbo" just so that the player knows they hit space and don't end up wasting stars.

You can actually go in and out of Limbo as much as you want without losing any stars. You only lose them if you exit limbo at a different angle that you came in at. Also the background does stop moving as a sign you're in Limbo. You're probably right that I should make it more obvious though.

Anyway thanks for your feedback - much appreciated :D

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

What the hell...

It's just pure fun. Just fucking play it.

Best NG Review Tutorial Best NG Review Tutorial

WTF

WAI DUZ DIS HAV 3.08 SHUD HAVE AW!!!

Manly-Chicken responds:

INO! RITE?

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Wow...

Musta been a bitch to compile.

BoMToons responds:

Nah, not that bad really.

endeavor endeavor

Perfect execution

The music, art, gameplay and storyline are all perfect. My hat goes off to you, sir.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

nostalgic, but not too fun

You obviously put a lot of time into the graphics, and it shows. The pixels align properly at all times, the lighting is consistent. It doesn't require mouse control, which I personally prefer. The gameplay seems to be the only lacking feature here. there isn't enough knockback to the enemies, so they tend to swarm you pretty quickly. The key collecting system confuses me. I think you should continue making games in this style, however. Just because"funkid51" doesn't appreciate it doesn't mean me and Tom Fulp don't.

The NG BBS Game The NG BBS Game

It got old but it was funny

My topic was "Pimp hits 61"

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Awesome

Newgrounds can be really sentimental when it wants to.