Skype
pjorg9

Door to Door: The Song!!! Door to Door: The Song!!!

yeah bob quit animation

Brewster responds:

i guess if everyone thinks so x D

Demo reel 10jd Demo reel 10jd

That was really cool and talents!

I thought it was pretty good but next time do it in a professional fashion please.

NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll

Troll for the win

Close battle, but my vote goes to epilepsy cause he's clever and stylish.

NGHH '11- Madflex Vs Respect NGHH '11- Madflex Vs Respect

Madflex

So... Madflex.

Happy Birthday Jesus Happy Birthday Jesus

HAY

WHAT A GOOD SONG.

Rucklo - Geometric Distortion Rucklo - Geometric Distortion

When I listen to video game music....

I have different standards than I do with house or techno. For instance, a video game track needs to loop well. It can't be to repetitive during one listen because that means if you get stuck on a level for to long you'd lose your sanity from hearing the same beats over and over. The song wasn't too memorable either. It wasn't a tune someone could play and have you instantly recall the game it was in, like the music in Mario or Zelda.
The percussion and beats seemed to work with each other, though. I think you should take another look at this song, tone down the current beat and add another instrument that controls the melody.

DJ Pygme - Ravers Land DJ Pygme - Ravers Land

This is what the audio portal should be.

Right from the start, when the soft synth tones began to quickly heat up, I could tell this song was gonna be epic. It changed up almost constantly while still keeping my interest. The instruments played together perfectly. Each section flowed into the next and created this fantastic sense of unity... I can't describe and review this genius as I would normally review a song, so I leave you with this: This song was made to be played on a massive stage with booming speaker towers blasting the incredible, incredible sound.

DjPygme responds:

Really thanks man, its an honor to have a review like this one! :]

Oceans Cry from Afar (Mans0n) Oceans Cry from Afar (Mans0n)

I just listened to "what I am"

And this is definitely an improvement. Loops well. Actually, if it wasn't a loop, I probably wouldn't like it that much, because the fade at the end transitions so well to the beginning. However, I feel like if this song were for sale on itunes, I could just listen to the 30-sec preview and not miss anything. Mix it up a bit next time.

Mans0n responds:

Yeah I agree about it being repetitive but meh. It's not too bad.

What I Am (Mans0n) What I Am (Mans0n)

Works well on the visualizer.

I felt like something was missing. Little snipets would introduce themselves and get cut off. There was an occasional double beat in there that threw me off, and at first I thought it was a mistake. Then the double beat returned once I finally got into the rhythm again. It was very boring for the first half, however, it paid off at the end with and excellent finish.

Mans0n responds:

Yeah I agree with you about the slow start :/ Though that's progressive house for ya :D

Emperor Technosaurus Emperor Technosaurus

Nice song

Like most, I was drawn in by what I now believe to be the greatest song name ever. The Daft Punky change around 1:30 ish kept it interesting without straying from the original theme. The intro sounded like an intro and the end sounded like an ending. While I'm glad you didn't go with the "introduce each intsrument one at a time and let the finished product run for a while" approch, I think it still sounded a tad repetetive.

Cuzone responds:

Haha, thank you about the name. And thank you about the Daft Punk comparison! And thank you about everything else. :D